Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pushing Paul

I'm finding myself pushing Paul several times a day now. Just today a lady at work mentioned the shows about 9-11, and I turned it into why did they attack, only the CIA, 9-11 commission and Ron Paul will admit it. She said she'd seen several Paul signs and asked who that was. Before she didn't have a clue who to vote for, now I think she's leaning towards Paul.
And my friend sent me some pictures, the best is below, he's a typical pro-war, big government as long as it's republican guy, I responded with Paul's the only one for freedom and liberty.

2 comments:

The Hook said...

Stories like this help keep my spirits somewhat up because those 1% readings in the two major polls this week have got me down.

Anonymous said...

5% in the latest NH poll. Keep hope alive!!